- the future of wealth management
- innovating processes, products and services to improve wealth management
- developing people who want to serve clients to delight them
My skill sets:
client centricity, innovative services for wealth management clients, market + client management, strategy design + implementation, target operating + business models, corporate finance, M+A, cross-border banking, mobile banking solutions, budgeting, forecasting and reporting, risk management.
People + Change:
Corporate communication, leadership + talent development, mentoring, coaching, change management, diversity management, GenY, organizational behavior and design, leadership training, executive training, financial training for millennials.
I have worked at the following organizations to pursue my interests and passion:
- Swiss Finance Institute – Director of Education, Senior Lecturer for Banking
- Kickstart Accelerator – Expert giving advise and coaching to start ups
- KPMG – Head of Banking Strategy + Operations
- Credit Suisse – COO in Private Banking
- Credit Suisse – Head of the Finance + Risk Management Academy
- University of St. Gallen – Executive Director of the MBA programs, Senior Lecturer for Finance
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile – Visiting Professor, MBA + EMBA programs
- Hochschule Esslingen – Professor, Founder and Director of the Esslingen MBA
- U.S Department of Commerce – Economist and International Trade Specialist
- American Greetings Corporation – Sales Manager
My life balance is rich. I have four daughters, (26, 25, 19 and 16) and two grandsons. I also play golf, run, and ski.
If you would like a copy of my CV, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my LinkedIn profile.